Location: Leeds (LS10), West Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £18,000,000 to £22,000 (Negotiable Depending on Experience and Qualifications)
The Met Consultancy Group is a Leeds based company with over 35 years experience offering integrated survey, geophysics & engineering solutions. Our assessment, investigation and design service is delivered by a team of more than 60 qualified surveyors, geophysicists and engineers.
The business is now looking to recruit a suitable person to provide Reception services and carry out administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities to include (but not be limited to);
- Telephone answering, call forwarding and message taking
- Greeting visitors
- Preparing post
- Undertaking photo copying, scanning and printing
- Filing and digitising files
- Processing new enquiries into Project Management software
- Checking key data entries on completion of projects
- Assisting accounts with processing and matching Purchase orders and sales invoices
- Provide support to IT, HR and Marketing departments
- Undertaking general administrative tasks and providing cover for leave
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English and Maths to level 6 (grade B)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office with good typing skills
- Communicating professionally with customers, suppliers and staff, in person or via phone and email
- Ability to manage priorities
Holidays: Starting at 28 days per year including bank holidays and rising with service to 38 days.
- Holidays: Starting at 28 days per year including bank holidays and rising with service to 38 days.
- Hours: 40 hours per week flexible to be agreed with senior management.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Child Care Voucher contributions.
- Health Care Package.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Free on-site parking
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
COVID-19 considerations: All COVID precautions are in place including 2m spacing, sanitisers and weekly lateral flow tests
How to apply.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like this job and should be considered as an ideal candidate to email@example.com.
Met Consultancy Group is a group of companies based in Leeds with a recognisable brand and very good reputation throughout the UK for providing quality surveys to a range of end user clients. We have attained UKAS accredited certification to ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 for the group integrated Environmental and Quality Management System (EQMS) and are Link-up v2 compliant and CHAS approved.
Met Consultancy Group companies are Equal Opportunities and Diversity Employers. Our aim is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexuality, responsibility for dependants, religion, trade union activity and age. Selection criteria and procedures are kept under review to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.