Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job type: Full-time
Salary: £17,500.00 to £18,500.00 /year
Minimum qualifications required: 5 GCSE inc Maths / English at “C” minimum
Contact Name: Christopher Jones / Neil Harvey
To act as front of house for the business. To undertake project administration including internal programme management, supporting meetings, communications and financial administration. To be responsible for the production and flow of contract administration information for the project team(s).
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Use MS Office applications as needed to support projects, business development, and group management
- Manage document production and mailing for group projects
- Use web-based and other business tools for set up and tracking of proposals and projects
- Use Word to create memos, letters, and correspondence to support projects and group communications
- Use Excel to create graphics and spreadsheets
- Coordinate client and internal meetings and communications
- Organise accommodation for project staff as necessary
- Proof-read processed material for accuracy and completeness.
- Plan own work to ensure that scheduled deadlines and established budgets are met.
- Screen mail for important correspondence
- Obtain updated status on out of date quotes
- Ensure all products despatched are invoiced as soon as possible
- Identification and credit checking of invoiceable clients
- Awareness of health and safety issues
- Awareness of environmental impacts
- Good telephone manner
- Relevant secretarial or administrative office experience.
- Past experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
- Detailed knowledge of MS Word: Creating, managing and troubleshooting templates and styles, inserting and manipulating images, and combining content from multiple sources
- Detailed knowledge of Excel: Creating, editing, and formatting charts, and combining data from multiple sources.
- Acrobat: Creating PDF documents, creating and deleting thumbnails and bookmarks, extracting images, annotating PDF documents, and optimizing and distributing PDF files.
- Has strong oral and written communication, listening, problem-solving, and conflict and resource management skills and can work effectively with others.
- Effectively resolves problems and provides excellent customer satisfaction and internal customer relations.
- Experience with MS Project
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Met Consultancy Group is a group of companies based in Leeds with a recognisable brand and very good reputation throughout the UK for providing quality land, building and geophysical surveys alongside consulting engineering services to a range of end user clients. We have attained UKAS accredited certification to ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 for the group Integrated Management System (IMS) and are RISQS and SSiP certificated. We are also Gold-level members of Constructionline.
Our aim is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexuality, responsibility for dependants, religion, trade union activity and age. Selection criteria and procedures are kept under review to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.